- Access to bins
- Access to power (fees apply; cannot be guaranteed)
- Event security
- Extensive advertising and promotion of the event
- Live entertainment
- Liquor License
2. FOOD & WINE & CRAFT STALL REQUIREMENTS
- FOOD & WINE must comply with the regional cuisine theme, produced by local chefs, using products sourced from within 100 miles (160 kms), of Canowindra. Stallholders will need to be able to supply a minimum 400 servings.
- CRAFT STALLS also need to adhere to the handmade and 100 mile concept. Fully imported products that are not locally handmade do not qualify. All sites are 3 meters by 3 meters but double sites may be booked.
- Event Hours: 3.30pm - 8pm
- Stallholder setup: From 12.00pm. All cars must be out of market area by 3pm. A stallholder briefing will take place at 3.15 pm.
- NO CARS WILL HAVE ACCESS TO MARKET AREA UNTIL 8PM
- Stallholders will be directed to special stallholder parking.
- The event organizers will not accept any responsibility for any parking infringements, vehicle damage, theft etc. incurred as a result of participating in the event.
5. STALL SIGNAGE & THEMING
- We encourage you to enhance the presentation of your stall with quality professionally made signs and other suitably themed items.
- There will be no on-site cool room available.
- Stalls selling alcohol will need to display applicable alcohol service signs.
6. SITE LAYOUT
- A site layout will be prepared to best suit the venue and the number and type of stalls present
- The location of the stalls is at the discretion of the Event Organizer and will not be negotiable.
- The site layout will seek to maximize patron flow around the venue and minimize “dead areas”.
7. WASTE MANAGEMENT
- All stallholders are encouraged to use environmentally friendly products and packaging where possible. As in previous years, the area around your stall must be kept clean and tidy and after bump‐out, you must ensure the area in which you have been allocated is left clean and tidy.
- All rubbish is to be deposited in skip bins provided or taken with you. Please place all recyclables in the bins provided.
- Be conscious of conserving energy and water.
- Please refrain from using public bins for disposing of any substantial rubbish.
- Power is limited; please ensure you indicate your need for power within this application form. All power cords must be tagged.
9. FOOD SAFETY
10. PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE
- It is a requirement of participating that all stallholders must carry their own Public Liability Insurance to a minimum value of $20 million and where applicable additional Product Liability Insurance.
- A copy of your insurance certificate MUST be forwarded with your booking application form.
11. EQUIPMENT HIRE
- Is the stallholders responsibility; equipment will not be supplied by Canowindra Balloon Challenge.
- Stallholders will need to bring the following, where applicable: tagged power cords, stalls, trestle tables, chairs, shelving, storage, serving tables, ice, water, jug, spittoon, plastic glasses and a hand washing facility if handling food.
12. SALE & SERVICE OF FOOD & WINE
- Graham Kerr will be the licensee on the day of the event. All stallholders must abide by the Liquor Act.
- Wineries and breweries need to supply a copy of their liquor license with their application.
- Wine stalls to have free drinking water available.
- Wine is to be sold in a PLASTIC cup in a standard measure.
- All staff serving alcohol must hold a curent RSA certificate and must carry proof of such training with them on the day of the event.
- All stalls serving alcohol must have the appropriate RSA signage displayed (1 per relevant stall).
- Alcohol service is to cease at or before 8pm.
13. CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- All cancellations must be notified to Canowindra Balloon Challenge in writing. Cancellations received 2 weeks (April 8th 2017) or more prior to the start of the event will not incur any charge. You are not permitted to cancel in the 2 weeks prior to the start of the event. You acknowledge and agree that, if you purport to cancel in the 2 weeks prior to the event, or fail to attend the event without Canowindra Balloon Challenge’s agreement, Canowindra Balloon Challenge will be entitled to retain your payment. The participant acknowledges that Canowindra Balloon Challenge does not make any representation or give any warranty with respect to the event, including the number of attendees or the success or profitability of the event.
- Canowindra Challenge Inc, reserve the right to refuse or reject any registration that does not fit within the published guidelines and conditions or if there is a conflict of interest with sponsors or other stallholders. In this case all moneys paid will be refunded in full.
- The participant participates in the event at its’ own risk.
- The participant acknowledges that Canowindra Balloon Challenge is not responsible for, and accepts no liability in relation to, the participant’s participation in the event.
- Canowindra Balloon Challenge’s liability to you will be limited to the amount(s) paid by you in respect of any stall fee paid
- In no circumstances will Canowindra Balloon Challenge be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential losses or damages (including loss of profits or opportunity) arising in connection with the event.
- In consideration of Canowindra Balloon Challenge permitting the participant to operate a stall at the event, the participant indemnifies Canowindra Challenge Inc and its related bodies corporate against any liabilities, losses, damages, outgoings, costs and expenses suffered or incurred by Canowindra Balloon Challenge, or any third party (including any event attendee or participant) arising out of the Stallholder's participation in the event, including the operation of the stall or the sale of any product at the stall, any negligent act or omission of the participant or any of the participant’s representatives or any breach of the terms of this agreement by the Stallholder
15. FORCE MAJEURE
- For the purpose of this clause, “Force Majeure” means an event or circumstance beyond the reasonable control of a party, including acts of God, war, rain, hail, fire, explosion, civil disobedience, legislation not in force at the date of this Agreement or labour disputes. Neither party will be in breach of this agreement, and neither party will be liable to the other party, for any delay or failure to perform an obligation under this Agreement due to Force Majeure. Further, the participant acknowledges it is not entitled to any reimbursement in respect of any event or circumstance that prevents or disrupts the Event, including inclement weather. Click this link to book your site.